The Retro blind is designed to make a statement. A unique blind that combines metallic, textile and wood textures, the product is particularly suited to contemporary interiors. The Retro Blind is bold and exciting and presents countless combinations of style and texture to your decorating disposal. The blinds aluminium louvers allow you the flexibility to tilt and filter strong sunlight providing a tranquil ambiance.
Makes a statement
Suits contemporary interiors
Bold and Exciting
Retro Soft Line Blind
Retro Soft Line Blind
Retro Classic Half-Round Valance
Classic Retro Blind White
- All sizes supplied should be finished blind sizes. When ordering, please first specify width then the length.
- Please specify a blind style; Element, Classic; Traditional or Regency.
- The Element Blind is supplied with co-ordinated aluminium Headrail and bottom rail.
- The Classic Blind is supplied with Ladder strings. If no specification of style is made, The Classic Blind will be supplied.
- The Traditional Blind is supplied with 25mm ladder tapes as standard. Ladder Tapes are available in the following colours: White, Cream, Beige, Terracotta, Chocolate Brown; Black, Grey, Khaki and Sand.
- The Regency Blind is a unique replica blind with a wood timber headrail system and an exposed mechanism. The Regency Blind is only supplied with ladder tape. Colours as per above.
- Please supply the side you would like controls. Blinds wider than 600mm can have controls grouped or split. Blinds 600mm and narrower must have split controls. Blinds narrower than 260mm will have no cord lock and a central tilter. Blinds narrower than 200mm cannot be made.
- Specify how the blind will be fixed (face or reveal). If you require the blind to be extended face fix, please specify how far forward you require the bracket to extend. Spacer Blocks are supplied to extend the blind to a maximum of 30mm. Extending further would require a custom bracket system to be designed and implemented by the installer.
- A standard control length of 66% of the length of the blind will be supplied. If you require a custom length please specify.
- Specify a valance size (not necessary for Element). If no specification is made, the valance will be supplied 15mm bigger than the blind.
Options / Accessories
- An aluminium headrail is available, suitable for coastal areas or high humidity environments. Please specify when ordering.
- All blinds are supplied as standard with box brackets. Swivel brackets are available please specify when ordering.
- Bronze Hold Down brackets are available. They will only be supplied on request.
- Magnetic Hold Downs are available. When using magnetic hold downs ensure that the bottom bar is within 5mm of the window sill. If not, the magnetic hold down will not work.
- Cut Outs are available. Please specify a cut out size from the bottom corner of the blind (e.g. Cut Out LH 20mm x 100mm).
- A Wall Cleat is available as an option. This can be used to keep excess cord off the floor. Colours available: White; Brass; Silver and Anthracite. Installation position of the wall cleat needs to be carefully considered so that it does not interfere with blind operation.
- Half Round Valance is available. The valance width is 106mm and is available in all the colours of the Basswood Venetian range as well as Silver, Anthracite and Champagne. Maximum width is 3500mm (joins may need to be made). All Face Fix Half Rounds will be supplied with a black 90mm or 140mm top board (90mm or 140mm depending on space requirements).
- A range of accessories for the Half Round Valance is available. This includes: End Caps for Reveal Fix applications, Return Caps for Face Fix applications and a Valance Joiner. Available in Brushed & Anthracite.