Wood Venetian Blind
The Wood Venetian Blind is the premium blind solution that is versatile and perfect for creating a modern, uncluttered look in your home. The wide 50mm slat and variety of colours will make your windows a fantastic feature of your décor. The Dura-Coat and UV resistant finish will allow you peace of mind that your blind will still be able to maintain its good looks in years to come. Whether you choose to tilt the slat and control your light or lift it completely to appreciate your view, the blind is bound to complement your décor
The premium blind solution
For a modern, uncluttered look
- Control light & privacy
Wood Alloy Classic
Basswood Traditional Half-Round Valance
Basswood Regency Silver Mechanism
Basswood Classic Half-Round Valance
- All sizes supplied should be finished blind sizes. When ordering, please first specify width then the length.
- Please specify a blind style; Classic; Traditional; Regency. Wood Alloy blinds are available in Classic only.
- The Classic Blind is supplied with Ladder strings, If no specification of style is made, The Classic Blind will be supplied.
- The Traditional Blind is supplied with 25mm ladder tapes as standard. Ladder Tapes are available in the following colours: White, Cream, Beige, Terracotta, Chocolate Brown; Black, Grey, Khaki and Sand
- The Regency Blind is a unique replica blind with a wood timber headrail system and an exposed mechanism . The Regency blind is only supplied with ladder tape. Colours as per above.
- Please supply the side you would like controls. Blinds wider than 600mm can have controls grouped or split. Blinds 600mm and narrower must have split controls. Blinds narrower than 260mm will have no cord lock and a central tilter. Blinds narrower than 200mm cannot be made.
- Specify how the blind will be fixed (face or reveal). If you require the blind to be extended face fix please specify how far forward you require the bracket to extend. Spacer Blocks are supplied to extend the blind to a maximum of 30mm. Extending further would require a custom bracket system to be designed and implmented by the installer.
- A standard control length of 66% of the length of the blind will be supplied If you require a custom length please specify.
- Spsecify a valance size, if no specification is made the valance will be supplied 15mm wider than the blind.
Options / Accessories
- Aluminium headrail is available, suitable for coastal areas or high humidity environments. Please specify when ordering.
- All blinds are supplied as standard with box brackets. Swivel brackets are available - please specify when ordering.
- Bronze Hold Down brackets are available. They will only be supplied on request.
- Magnetic Hold Downs are available. When using magnetic hold downs ensure that the bottom bar is within 5mm of the windwo sill. If not, the magnetic hold down will not work.
- Cut Outs are available. Please specify a Cut Out size from the bottom corner of the blind (e.g. Cut out LH 20mm x 100mm).
- A Wall Cleat is available as an option. This can be used to keep excess cord of the floor. Colours available: White; Brass; Silver and Anthracite. Installation position of the wall cleat needs to be carefully considered so that it does not interfere with blind operation.
- Half Round Valance is available. The valance width is 106mm and is available in all the colours of the Basswood Venetian range as well as Silver, Angracity and Champagne. Maximum Width is 3500mm (joins may need to be made). All Face Fix Half Rounds will be supplied with a black 90mm or 140mm top board (90mm or 140mm depending on space requirements).
- A range of accessories for the Half Round Valance is available. This includes: End Caps for Reveal Fix applications, Return Caps for Face Fix applications and a Valance Joiner. Available in Brushed & Anthracite