Bamboo Blinds help bring a touch of nature into the home. Made from bamboo, jute, grass and wood they blend stylishly into both traditional and modern decors while they gently filter light into your room, creating a calm and soothing ambience with diffused views of the outside.
- Gently Filters Light
- Creates a calm and soothing ambience
- Offers diffused outside views
Channel X Full Cassette
Channel X Recess Fascia
Free Hang Blind Recess Fascia White Plastic Hold Downs
Free Hang Blind Steel Collapsible Hold Downs
Wire X Full Cassette
Wire X Recess Fascia
Outdoor Blinds SheerWeaved
Outdoor Blinds Soltis
All sizes supplied should be finished blind sizes. When ordering, please first specify width then the length.
- Please supply the side you would like the crank handle to be on. (Please order as if you are standing on the side of the opening on which the crank handle will be operated).
- Specify how the blind will be fixed (face or reveal).
- Please select a crank handle length when ordering. Sizes available: 1200mm, 1500mm, 2000mm and 2500mm.
- Cranks and Crank Handles are available in White or Black.
- Brackets are available in White, Black or Stainless Steel.
- Aluminium sections (Bottom bars, channels and fascias) are available in: White, Putty, Bronze, Midnight and Black Finish.
- Please specify if you would like the blind to roll as standard (off the back of the tube) or as waterfall (off the front of the tube). Channel X and Wire X as well as blinds with a Full Cassette can only be ordered as standard.
- Outdoor Blinds are available as Free Hang, Channel X and Wire X options.
- Free Hang Blinds will have Hold Downs supplied with every blind. The hold down hook can move from left to right on the bottom bar so that the appropriate place can be selected to drill. The hold down will have a metal spring clip that connects the hook on the bottom bar to a metal clip that will collapse on the floor when not in use. All Blinds will be supplied with two sets of hold downs, it is recommended that blinds wider than 3m have 3 sets of hold downs and blinds wider than 4m have 4 sets.
- Channel X blinds are supplied with a turn and lock hold down system mounted in the centre of the bottom bar. Blinds Wider than 3m will require additional swivel hold down locks. Swivel hold down hooks will require special tools to install depending on the installation surface.
- Wire X Hold Downs are done by using a grub screw on the side of each blind. Additional hold downs can be done at floor height. When ordering Wire X blinds, please specify if the wires are to be installed face or reveal fix at the bottom of the blind.
Options / Accessories
- A 150mm Bottom Flap is available for Free Hang Blinds in the same fabric as the blind. The bottom flap will only be able to be present between the hold down hooks. It may be necessary, if you wish to move the hooks, to remove the flap and cut it and reinsert it in the correct place.
- A Recess Fascia is available for Free Hang, Channel X and Wire X Blinds. The Recess Fascia can only be used in the reveal and not in Face Fix Applications. When ordering a Recess Fascia, please specify a Recess Fascia Size. Recess Fascias are installed independently of the blind.
- A Full Cassette is available for Free Hang, Wire X and Channel X Blinds.
- A removable middle post is available for Channel X Blinds. A removable middle post can be used in the centre of an opening where two blinds meet. Blinds are secured at the bottom using a Length bolt and require 150mm of vertical wall on top of the opening to secure the post.
- Drop Arms are available for Free Hang Blinds. Sizes available are 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1400mm. Drop Arms use a unique bottom bar and are only available in white.